Wedding Photo Competition in Aid of CANSA
27 June 2019 – In July 2019, CANSA launches its ‘Wedding Photo Competition’ to brides and grooms on Facebook. This online wedding photo competition is open to any bride and / or groom or as a married couple whether married for one day or 50 years. Brides, grooms or couples can enter or they can be entered by any other third party, friends, family or colleagues.
Winning brides and grooms or couples can win fabulous prizes and also become CANSA Ambassadors and help spread the cancer health awareness message. Proceeds from the entry fee is donated to CANSA to be able to provide counselling, support and promoting early detection awareness of cancer.
Maria Scholtz, CANSA’s Head: Sustainability says, “It’s a new way of engaging online with married people from all ages, we also welcome photos of brides and brides or groom and grooms. Some may enter to win the prizes and many are keen to enter to show solidarity and support for loved ones, family, friends or colleagues that are affected by cancer.”
- The top three winning entries that receive the most ‘likes’ for photos can win prizes that include a weekend away at a four-star guesthouse.
- Like the https://www.facebook.com/bridesonamission4cansa/ Facebook page
- Entries can be submitted online (see below) with R100 payable by midnight 31 July 2019: Bank: Nedbank | Account Type: Savings | Account Name: Besties on a mission | Account Number: 2012605427 | Branch Code: 198765
- Alternately, send the entry & photo via Facebook Messenger to BridesOnAMission4CANSA with proof of payment, by midnight 31 July 2019.
- The photos will appear in an album, 3 to 24 August on the BridesOnAMission4CANSA Facebook page to solicit and get likes.
- The winners will be announced on 30 August 2019.
- There are also prizes for people nominating and entering brides, grooms or couples such as four-star breakaways, jewellery, beauty products and a spa weekend away. Entries must also be submitted online.
- View Terms & Conditions
Please complete the form below to enter:
CANSA offers a unique integrated service to the public and to all people affected by cancer. CANSA is a leading role-player in cancer research and the scientific findings and knowledge gained from our research are used to realign our health programmes, as well as strengthen our watchdog role to the greater benefit of the public. Our health programmes comprise health and education campaigns; CANSA Care Centres that offer a wide range of care and support services to those affected by cancer; stoma and other clinical support; medical equipment hire, as well as a toll-free line to offer information and support. We also supply patient care and support in the form of 12 CANSA Care Homes in the main metropolitan areas for out-of-town cancer patients and CANSA-TLC lodging for parents and guardians of children undergoing cancer treatment.
Visit www.cansa.org.za or contact the nearest CANSA Care Centre, call CANSA toll-free 0800 22 66 22 or email: email@example.com. In addition to online resources and Facebook support groups, CANSA offers multi-lingual support on WhatsApp: 072 197 9305 for English and Afrikaans and 071 867 3530 for Xhosa, Zulu, Sotho and Siswati. Follow CANSA on Twitter: @CANSA (http://www.twitter.com/CANSA), join CANSA on Facebook: CANSA The Cancer Association of South Africa and follow CANSA on Instagram: @cancerassociationofsouthafrica and LinkedIn.