My Life Beyond Cancer
- Keep Informed: follow CANSA on Twitter and Like our Facebook Page for info & inspiration – read ‘Life is Beautiful’, written with input from cancer Survivors, to help you live a balanced lifestyle.
- Be Inspired: read Stories of Hope shared by fellow cancer Survivors and be encouraged to keep on FIGHTING and to never lose HOPE!
- Share: your OWN Story of Hope so that you can make a positive impact on another cancer Survivor…
- Participate: take part in Relay For Life, Shavathon, Cuppa For CANSA, the Sanlam Cancer Challenge (Golf), or CANSA Active – experience the camaraderie of these events and make your stand against cancer along with fellow cancer Survivors!
- Make a Positive Impact: become a CANSA Volunteer and share the wisdom you have gained.
CANSA Salutes You – Our cancer Survivors
June marks International Cancer Survivors’ Day & CANSA would like to share the following message with our cancer Survivors:
“We are honoured to wish you a happy International Cancer Survivors’ Day. You show us that life after a cancer diagnosis can be meaningful, productive and even inspiring. This is something to celebrate! We also pay tribute to all our health care providers, caregivers and researchers who devote their efforts to increase the length and quality of the life of our cancer Survivors.” (Elize Joubert CANSA CEO). Read more…