My Cancer Cover
CANSA is proud to announce our collaboration with Wealth Stone Group (Pty) Ltd. Wealth Stone set out to source an offering that provides you and your family financial peace of mind should you be affected by cancer. Wealth Stone mandated Alpha Cube Capital (Pty) Ltd to develop a cancer product – My Cancer Cover, a product underwritten by Sanlam, and designed for you. View PDF
You are supporting the fight against cancer by applying for a My Cancer Cover policy
R10-00 per My Cancer Cover policy per month is donated to CANSA
This donation enables cancer research, education of the public and
the provision of support to those affected by cancer.
The My Cancer Cover Product Is Unique in Offering:
- The potential to get cover, even to those previously diagnosed with cancer – this is unique in an industry that typically doesn’t even consider an application for cover;
- Cancer cover for as little as R100 per month, get covered for up to R500 000;
- Cover certainty due to pre-defined claim events and severity percentages (refer to My Cancer Cover Claim Events for more information);
- 100% pay out for 12 aggressive cancers, no matter what stage of cancer;
- A very comprehensive, multi-dimensional cancer cover – 77 different cancer claim events are covered and 67.80% of the covered cancer claim events are paid out at a 100% and 50% of the elected claim amount;
- A simplified and hassle free underwriting model which saves you time;
- Read My Cancer Cover Information Sheet for more detailed information.
Start Your Journey:
- Please refer to the My Cancer Cover Premium Table for an indication of the potential premium payable for your My Cancer Cover;
- Click here: “Request a Quote” to be directed to the Wealth Stone Group website to complete the Personal Information and Quotation Request Form;
- Complete and submit the Personal Information and Quotation Request Form on the Wealth Stone Group website and a quotation will be sent to you for consideration.
Now you can have peace of mind!
About Wealth Stone Group
Wealth Stone Group is not a Financial Services Provider, but a consulting company that identifies, sources and distributes products that create value for all our clients. We collaborate with various companies (which include Financial Services Providers), who are specialists in their respective fields, leveraging off our strengths and experience to cater for and to provide benefits to our clients in all aspects of finance and well-being which ultimately results in a balanced life.
About Alpha Cube Capital
Alpha Cube Capital (Pty) Ltd is a boutique black owned asset consulting and portfolio management business that was founded in 2005.
Alpha Cube Capital is a South African Financial Sector Conduct Authority approved discretionary Financial Services Provider with a Category I and II licensing approval, i.e. a discretionary portfolio manager. Approval was obtained during March 2008.