CANSA Vacancy – Research Project Manager (Mowbray)
CANSA is looking to recruit a suitable candidate in the position of Research Project Manager (Mowbray) and invites competent and qualified persons to apply for the following position.
Purpose of the Job:
- Manage a research project developing a registry of men with advanced prostate cancer in South Africa as part of an international multi-site project.
- Will manage the coordination of participating sites, undertake the research tasks as per protocol and contribute to achieving the scientific objectives of the project.
- Download pdf with job requirements & contact info here…
- Deadline: Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 June 2019
- Our Purpose: To lead the fight against cancer in South Africa.
- Our Mission: To be the preferred non-profit leader that enables research, educates the public and provides support to all people affected by cancer.
- Read more…