CANSA Research Detectives – booklets
These booklets showcase some of the Type A research CANSA has funded.
Click on links below to download the booklets:
- Booklet 1 CANSA Detectives – The very real prospect of eradicating liver cancer in southern Africa – Prof Michael Kew
- Booklet 2 CANSA Detectives – Tracking the Cervical Cancer Virus in South African Men and Women – Prof Anna-Lise Williamson
- Booklet 3 CANSA Detectives – ‘Designing Weapons Against Cancer’ in Silico Analysis, Synthesis and in Vitro Evaluation of Novel Anticancer Agents – Prof Annie Joubert
- Booklet 4 CANSA Detectives – Gene Therapy for Cancer Treatment – Prof Patrick Arbuthnot
- Booklet 5 CANSA Detectives – Novel Strategies in Chemotherapeutic Intervention – Prof Anna-Mart Engelbrecht
- Booklet 6 CANSA Detectives – Women’s pathways to breast cancer diagnosis and care – Prof Jennifer Moodley
- Booklet 7 CANSA Detectives – Hodgkin Lymphoma in young people in South Africa: history and mystery – Dr Jennifer Geel
Queries CANSA Research
For more information please contact Alice Victor, CANSA Science & Resource Centre Manager – email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 021-689 5381.