Cancer Alliance Video: Why SA Needs Patent Law Reform Now
- SA Cabinet Approves New Intellectual Property Policy – Fix the Patent Laws on Published IP Policy – May 2018
- Cancer Alliance Calls for Patent Reform in SA to Commemorate World Cancer Day
- Media Roundtable / Webinar 30 January 2018 – ‘Patent Law Reform’
- Patient Groups March for Access to Medicines in South Africa
- Cancer Alliance Barrier Report
- Competition Commission Investigating Pharmaceutical Companies for Cancer Medicine Prices
- Timeline of Intellectual Property Reform 1994 – 2017
- Fix the Patent Laws – Patient Groups Welcome Release of Draft Intellectual Property Policy
- Why is the Cost of Oncology Drugs so High?
- No More Delays Minister Davies – we Need Medicines
- Activists Demand Roche Drops Cost of Vital Breast Cancer Medicine
- Participate in Fixing Patent Laws – How Easily Did You Access Cancer Drugs?
- Protect the Right of Health – Help CANSA Fix the Patent Laws
Queries may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org