The cut-off date for CANSA’s Annual membership will be on the 16th August 2019. All members whose forms / payments are received after this date will not have voting rights at the 2019 National AGM. These membership requests will be added to the 2020 Membership Register, allowing these members to vote at 2020’s National AGM.
National Annual General Meeting 2018
Notice is hereby given that the 87th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of members of the Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA) will be held at:
Venue: CANSA’s Head Office, 26 Concorde Road West, Bedfordview, Johannesburg
Date / Time: Thursday, 20 September 2018, at 11:30 for 12:00
For the following business:
- To confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
- To approve the special and ordinary resolutions
- To transact such other business as may be transacted at an Annual General Meeting
Memorandum of Incorporation
Previous Minutes, Reports and Financials
- Minutes of Annual General Meeting 2017
- Previous Integrated Reports & Financial Statements
- Previous Minutes AGM’s
What CANSA Has Achieved in the Past Financial Year:
For further information please contact Lucy Balona, Head: Marketing & Communication CANSA – email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 011-616 7662.