Live Smart – Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- Radio Ads: CANSA Public Service Announcement
- Take the Quiz – Lifestyle Assessment – Are You Leading a Healthy, Balanced Lifestyle?: English | Afrikaans | Zulu | Xhosa | Sesotho
- Infographic – Eat & Shop Smart: English | Afrikaans
- Infographic – Nutrition Tips – Be An Informed Shopper: English
- Infographic – How Sugar Promotes Obesity: English
- Fact Sheet Balanced Lifestyle
- Fact Sheet How to Reduce Risk of Cancer
- Infographic Colorectal Cancer: English | Afrikaans
- SlideShow Colorectal Cancer: English | Afrikaans
- Fact Sheet Colorectal Cancer (NCR 2014)
- Get your copy of “Life is Beautiful” (how to reduce your cancer risk)
- Make smart choices by purchasing products with the CANSA Seal of Recognition – view ads…
Has Cancer Touched Your Life?
Cancer affects one in four South Africans, through diagnosis of family, friends, colleagues or self.
We want you to know that you are not alone and that we would like to support you and your loved ones, regardless of how cancer has touched your life.
Find info & online resources to help you fight cancer and please read more about CANSA’s Holistic Care & Support which is offered at our CANSA Care Centres countrywide.