Wake up to Well-being with Weet-bix
Well-being doesn’t start with a diet, it starts with a lifestyle change. Diet and leading an active balanced lifestyle can play a significant role in reducing your cancer risk. Research has shown that what you choose to put into your body, can impact your health positively or negatively.
Edible consumer products that may assist in reducing cancer risk – and that are free of all known toxins, carcinogens, hormone and / or endocrine disruptors – are considered eligible for the CANSA Smart Choice Seal (CSCS) and have been endorsed by the Department of Health. CANSA recommends a balanced lifestyle and a making every meal a smart choice.
- Make starchy foods that are high in roughage and whole-grains the basis of most meals
- Eat more fibre, e.g. fruit and vegetables with skins included and whole-grain foods such as Bokomo Weet-Bix and Bokomo Oats (both CANSA Smart Choices) mealie pap, brown rice, sorghum, legumes and pulses.
We’re all about well-being –
that’s why we want you to wake up feeling great this summer!
Read more about CANSA Active – For Feel Good Fun while
Cycling, Running or Going Wild for CANSA
WIN a year of well-being with WEET-BIX + CANSA
These GREAT prizes are up for grabs
- A gym contract
- Sessions with a personal trainer
- WEET-BIX for a year!
How to enter
- Buy any 2 boxes of WEET-BIX in major stores.
- Text ‘WEET-BIX’, your name and till slip number to 31128 for South African entrants and 88888 for Namibian entrants.
- Retain proof of payment.
- Competition closes 31st of January 2017.
- Ts & Cs apply – read at bokomo.co.za