Tips for Men’s Health
- Get screened for prostate cancer – see guidelines here….
- Do monthly testicular self-examinations, especially between ages of 15 to 39.
- Don’t smoke. If you currently smoke – get help and quit – read more…
- Avoid alcohol or reduce intake.
- Avoid being overweight.
- Exercise each day for at least 30 min.
- Eat at least 5 portions of vegetables and fruit daily.
- Limit your meat intake.
- Avoid food that is fatty, sugary, salty and | or processed.
- Drink enough safe, clean water every day (6-8 glasses per day).
- Be safe in the sun, cover up with sunscreen.
Leave a Comment