Support CANSA Active for Feel Good Fun
About CANSA Active:
Be active and healthy – have some Feel Good Fun, while raising awareness and funds for CANSA and the fight against cancer in SA.
CANSA staff & volunteers are present at CANSA Active Events, raising awareness about living a balanced lifestyle; playing sport safely in the sun and providing free sunscreen that carries the CANSA SunSmart Seal.
CANSA Active is involved in the following events countrywide, where you can participate for CANSA Active and/or visit our gazebo’s. For more information contact Stephan Brink by email.
- 947 Cycle Challenge (Johannesburg)
- Cape Town Cycle Tour
- Absa Cape Epic
- Bestmed Tour De Boland Pniel
- Bestmed Jock Cycle Race Mpumalanga
- Bestmed Walkerville MTB
- Bestmed Sondela MTB
- Bestmed Makro Road Tour /MTB
- Bestmed Paarl MTB
- Bestmed Lost City Challenge
- Bestmed KZN Ballito
- Bestmed Capital park PTA
- Bestmed Satellite Tour
- MiWay Wally Hayward Marathon
- Comrades Marathon
- Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon
- Sanlam Cape Town Marathon
- Bestmed Tuks Race
- Medihelp Sunrise Event Monster
- Bestmed ACE Marathon
- Jeep Warrior Races
- Impi Challenges
- Sun City Ultra Triathlon
- Bestmed Golf Day
- aQuelle Midmar Mile
- Master Swimming National Open water event
Raise Funds Online:
Our CANSA Active Campaign gives you the opportunity to participate in your favourite sporting activity or race, while raising funds online to support our holistic care & support to those affected by cancer.
- Enter your favourite race – for example: Cape Argus Cycle Tour, Absa Cape Epic, Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon, Midmar Mile, Comrades Marathon, Momentum 94.7 Cycle Challenge, etc.
- Create your own Online Fundraising Page for one of our CANSA Active Online Fundraising Projects: CANSA Active – Cycle or CANSA Active – Go Wild or CANSA Active – Run
- Download our handy Manual for Becoming an Activist for CANSA Active
- Invite your social & business contacts to show their support by making an online donation on your fundraising page.
Using GivenGain’s Online Fundraising Platform You Can:
- Create a fundraising page that will reflect your motivation and goals for your fundraising campaign.
- Activate a donation slider on your fundraising page which will reflect the target amount you wish to raise and any online donations you receive in real time.
- Donors supporting your fundraising page can also leave comments and engage with you on your fundraising page.
- You can post updates on your campaign by commenting, adding photo’s or video clips to your project page and your posts can automatically be shared on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
All you need to start, is an email address or a Facebook account! See the steps you need to follow below:
How to Create Your Fundraising Page:
- For those who are Online Pro’s: GivenGain’s Steps to Create Your Fundraising Page
- For those who are Online Novices: How to create your individual fundraising page (PDF)
- For Online Pro’s & Novices: Tips to promote your online fundraising page & Successful Activists’ pages (PDF)
- Remember to direct your supporters to your project page on a regular basis! Just because your project is online does NOT mean your donors will donate – chase them down!
We Need YOUR Support to Help Those Affected by Cancer:
Create your online fundraising page for a CANSA Active Event right now and mobilise your family, friends, colleagues and community to sponsor you! In doing so you are helping CANSA to fight cancer and to support those affected by cancer!
Want to make a quick donation to support CANSA Active through your Snapscan mobile phone app? Direct your phone at this QR Code:
Queries CANSA Active
Contact Stephan Brink by email.