Save the Date – Prioritising Cancer: The UCT Cancer Research Symposium
The Cancer Research Initiative at the Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Cape Town will be hosting a Cancer Research Symposium. The Symposium is co-sponsored by CANSA.
When: 17th February 2018, 08:30 to 19:30
Where: Wolfson Pavilion, Institute of Infectious Diseases and Molecular Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Cape Town
The objectives of the Symposium are to:
• Showcase cancer research in the Faculty of Health Sciences, UCT
• Encourage collaboration
• Identify gaps and areas for future research
• Create networking opportunities
The Symposium will include:
• oral presentations from invited local, national and international speakers
• poster displays from Faculty of Health Sciences cancer research groupings
Registration and attendance is free but pre-registration will be required to assist with catering.
Pre-registration details and the draft program will be made available in early January 2018.
- Jennifer Moodley – firstname.lastname@example.org, 021 650 5489 or
- Karin van Wyk – Karin.email@example.com, 021 650 1739