Save energy with the Magicooka™ and support CANSA
For each Magicooka™ cooker purchased you will support CANSA and the fight against cancer.
ER Promotions will donate R150 for each Magicooka sold between 15 June 2017 and 15 December 2017 to CANSA.
The Magicooka is an Energy retaining thermal energy cooker which can enable you to save on the cost of energy. Using the cooker also reduces harmful emissions, as the use of open fires are reduced, at the same time reducing the danger of fires. The cost of monthly energy consumption can be reduced by up to 40% depending on your cooking habits.
- Save on electricity
- Reduce time spent standing infront of a hot stove
- Cook your meal in your absence
- No more burnt food
The Magicooka unit sells at a retail value of R1999.00 and consists of a 8 liter highly polished stainless steel pot with an energy retainer unit. It has no no chemical ingredients and has a low fire hazard.
To achieve the best cooking results, follow these steps:
- Place food in the stainless steel thermo unit and cover with lid.
- Bring to the boil and cook on low heat for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and immediately place into the Energy Retainer ensuring that its lid has been replaced.
- Your time spent on cooking is now done.
- Do not at any stage lift the lid of the Energy Retainer until after recommended cooking time has elapsed.
- Orders at ER Promotions: Harlem (072 987 1581) or Shuraine (084 900 1111) on WhatsApp
- National delivery can be arranged with ER Promotions