Research Grant Holders
This section of CANSA Research provides information for our grantees and for research administrators involved in CANSA Research grant management. Please contact our Research Administration Office or ask a question in the box at the bottom of this page if you can not find the information you are looking for.
All our grants are made for the period of one year only. Further applications for a project must be submitted by 31 May of every year. Grantees in their first and second year of funding must submit a progress report of their work by 31 May of that year. Grantees in their third (final) year of funding must submit progress reports of their work by 31 May and 30 November of their final year.
Grant reporting forms and instructions
- Guidelines for Progress Reports Ongoing Projects – to be updated soon
- Guidelines for Progress Reports Final Projects – to be updated soon
- Progress Report form for Ongoing Projects
- Progress Report form for Final Projects – projects ended 31 March 2015
- Report of Overseas visit to support cancer research project funded by CANSA
- Second year Research Grant Application form 2015/6 – to be made available soon
- Third year Research Grant Application form 2016/7
- Application to use CANSA grant funds to travel overseas