Notice of AGM: 22 September 2009
The Cancer Association of South Africa
(Incorporated in the Republic of South Africa)
(Registration No 05/03720/08)
(NPO Registration No 000-524 NPO)
Notice is hereby given that an ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of members of the Cancer Association of South Africa will be held at CANSA’s National Office, 26 Concorde Road West, Bedfordview, Johannesburg on TUESDAY 22 SEPTEMBER 2009 at 14H00 for the following business:
- To confirm the Minutes of the Previous Annual General Meeting.
- To approve ordinary resolutions.
- To transact such other business as may be transacted at an Annual General Meeting.
- Click here to view the Minutes of the 2008 AGM
- Download 2009 CANSA Financial Statements (draft)
- View the agenda below for the CANSA’s Annual General Meeting to be held 22 September 2009
- For members unable to attend CANSA’s Annual General Meeting 22 September 2009, please click on link to download the Proxy Form: 2009 AGM Proxy Form.
For more information contact:
- or phone toll-free 0800 22 66 22.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
MR PAUL COLDITZ
Chairperson: Board of Directors
Date issued: 28 August 2009
Agenda for CANSA’s AGM (22 September 2009)
- Opening and welcome
- Constitution of the meeting
- Notice convening the meeting
- Confirmation of the minutes of the AGM held on 17th September 2008
- Board of Director’s report
- Financial report
- Adoption of the ordinary resolutions
- Guest speaker: professor Gboyega Ogunbanjo, Department OF Family Medicine & Primary Health Care, University Of Limpopo
– Staff awards
– Employee of the year
– Mariette Loots cancer trust
– Oettlé medal
- Any other business
- Vote of thanks