You may be facing:
- constant stress;
- experiencing feelings of fear, anger or guilt;
- dealing with a lack of sleep;
- being concerned regarding finances for treatment & day-to-day living expenses;
- being anxious or confused regarding treatment options;
- worrying about other siblings / family members;
- not sure if you will cope with work, or if your employer will be supportive;
- dealing with well meant, but insensitive responses to what you & your family are going through
- or dealing with rejection by your community due to myths regarding cancer
This can be overwhelming and we would like to invite you to join our Facebook support group, CANSA TLC – Childhood Cancer Support, where we can offer guidance and encouragement & where you will meet other parents walking this road.
We would also like to make you aware of our CANSA TLC (Tough Living with Cancer) service offering to support children / teens and families affected by cancer, including our TLC facilities (accommodation for parents of children receiving treatment / TLC Support Rooms) – read more about this here…
You can also find useful information regarding Childhood Cancer in our fact sheets.
Let’s take hands and fight Childhood Cancer together!