The following online support groups, programmes & material are available to help those affected by cancer to cope better with cancer diagnosis & treatment.
Online Support Groups:
- Our Facebook Group: Champions of Hope – CANSA Survivors for cancer Survivors – receive encouragement from fellow members and share your story
- Our Facebook Group: CANSA Caring for the Carers for caregivers of cancer Survivors (patients) – receive encouragement from fellow members and share your story
- Our Facebook Group: CANSA-TLC for children & parents affected by cancer – receive encouragement from fellow members and share your story
Online Support Programmes:
- Our iSurvivor Online Support Programme to guide cancer Survivors (anyone who has heard the words ‘you have cancer’) along their journey and help them cope better (weekly emails)
- Our KickButt Online Support Programme to help you quit smoking (weekly emails)
Online Support Material:
- CANSA’s CancerCare Coping Kit Audioprogramme (helping you & loved ones cope with a cancer diagnosis)
- Find more info & resources here for cancer Survivors (anyone who has heard the words ‘you have cancer’)
- See all CANSA’s Fact Sheets & Position Statements…
CANSA offers multi-lingual support on WhatsApp: 072 197 9305 for English and Afrikaans, and 071 867 3530 for Xhosa, Zulu, Sotho and Siswati.
Toll Free Line:
Call CANSA’s toll free line on 0800 22 66 22
Face to Face Support
Contact your local CANSA Care Centre for information regarding support groups, counselling, dealing with your diagnosis or treatment.