CANSA Vacancy – Research Project Manager (Mowbray)
CANSA is looking to recruit a suitable candidate in the position of Research Project Manager (Mowbray) and invites competent and qualified persons to apply for the following position (note: Limited Duration Contract – Project Appointment)
Purpose of the Job:
- Manage a research project regarding men with advanced prostate cancer in South Africa, as part of an international project. Will manage the coordination of participating sites, undertake the research tasks as per protocol, and be part of the scientific objectives of the project.
- Download pdf with job requirements & contact info here…
- Deadline: Apply by 12 October 2017 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Purpose: To lead the fight against cancer in South Africa.
- Our Mission: To be the preferred non-profit leader that enables research, educates the public and provides support to all people affected by cancer.
- Read more…