CANSA Tipuana Care Home
Through generous sponsorships CANSA Tipuana Care Home ensures a warm and welcome stay for our patients; encircled with friends and dedicated staff members, comfortable accommodation, meals, transport to and from treatment centres, as well as emotional and spiritual support.
Although CANSA Tipuana Care Home is sponsored under the banner of CANSA, patients accommodated are requested to make a donation because of the tremendous financial expense of the different cancer care and also the financial sustainability of a home like CANSA Tipuana Care Home.
Peace of mind is one of the most important support structures for patients far away from their natural support system during the duration of treatment, which could take up to six or eight weeks. The peace of mind CANSA Tipuana Care Home provides to our patients adds to the peace of mind of their family members. They can rest assured that their loved ones are cared for, physically, emotionally and spiritually, in such a great environment.
Services Offered at CANSA Tipuana Care Home:
- Accommodation for 29 patients
- Two balanced meals per day
- Meals adapted to the medical needs of the patient
- Daily transport to and from treatment centres
- Professional social workers to provide emotional support
- Ministers of religion from various denominations to render spiritual support
- CANSA Tipuana Care Home staff and volunteers arrange social gatherings
At the CANSA Tipuana Care Home, the care of your loved ones during their stay is our responsibility and we encourage all cancer patients to make use of this incredible CANSA Care Home.
For bookings or more information, contact the CANSA Tipuana Care Home on 012 – 760 2800 or email: email@example.com