How We Help You:
Contact or visit us, we’d like to offer you & your loved ones care & support.
99b Besterecta Building, Nelson Mandela drive, Secunda, 2302
PO Box 3879, Secunda, 2302
Like CANSA Secunda on Facebook to keep up to date with our community education & screening programmes, care & support offering and for information regarding reducing your cancer risk.
Poster to follow…
- Read about CANSA’s holistic care & support and online resources… – please note that not all Care Centres are able to offer the full spectrum of services listed here.
- Should our Care Centre be unable to provide a service that you require, we will do our best to refer you, so that you can receive the care and support you need.
How You Help Us:
Participate in Our Events:
- Contact us for info re our local fundraisers such as Shavathon, Cuppa For CANSA, Relay For Life, Sanlam Cancer Challenge (Golf), etc.
- Participate in events advertised on Facebook
Donate to Support Our Care Centre’s Service:
- View our online fundraising project
- Make a secure online donation
- Become an online fundraising activist for our Care Centre (download GivenGain Fundraising Manual)
- Contact us for banking details
We rely on volunteers to help us reach as many people in our community, affected by cancer, as possible. We need your assistance with care & support programmes, administrative tasks and fundraising events. Training will be provided by CANSA Staff, so please contact us today to become part of our family and a CANSA Volunteer.
You can also become a member of CANSA.