CANSA Care Centres – Contact Details
Contact your local CANSA Care Centre, we’ love to offer you and your loved ones care & support as you fight cancer:
- Click on your province to view the dropdown and select the Care Centre closest to you.
- Bear in mind that most of our Care Centres have smaller satellite Care Centres which may be located nearer to you and we’ll refer you if necessary.
- If you are not able to get in touch with your local CANSA Care Centre or are unsure which one to contact, please phone our Toll-Free Call Centre on 0800 22 66 22 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in Touch with us Today:
- We will advise you with regards to managing your treatment & related side effects, be it physical, emotional or spiritual.
- You can also chat to our Care Centre staff re becoming a CANSA Volunteer or working for CANSA.
- Alternately, sign up online: Volunteer for CANSA | Work for CANSA.
Has Cancer Touched Your Life?
Cancer affects one in four South Africans, through diagnosis of family, friends, colleagues or self.
We want you to know that you are not alone and that we would like to support you and your loved ones, regardless of how cancer has touched your life.
Find info & online resources to help you fight cancer and please read more about CANSA’s holistic care & support which is offered at our CANSA Care Centres countrywide.