Sign up today as a Life Member or an Annual Member online and support our efforts to fight cancer. (Complete form at the bottom of the page).
Please Note: the cut-off date for payment of Annual Membership Fees is the 15th August each year – you will then be eligible to vote at that year’s AGM which is usually held in September.
As a Life or Annual Member you will be entitled:
- To cast your vote – in person or by proxy – at our Regional and National Annual General Meetings (AGMs) and be able to influence CANSA policy decisions and the appointment of Council Members at both Regional and National levels.
- To help keep CANSA accountable to the South African public in keeping with our mandate of cancer research, education and support to those affected by cancer
- To receive our regular, informative eNewsletters to keep you up to date with our latest news
If you are looking to make a difference in your community by helping to reduce the risk of cancer-related deaths through:
- Heightening your community’s awareness re cancer & how to lower cancer risk
- Encouraging regular screening for cancer to promote early detection & treatment
- Lobbying for awareness & change at governmental level re cancer-causing agents (carcinogens)
- Increasing awareness re products available which promote a healthy, balanced lifestyle
- Offering support to those who have cancer by means of counselling, specialist treatment & advice, home based care, accommodation during cancer treatment, online support and access to a Toll Free information service
- Helping to fund cancer research (R12 million per annum)
Then you have come to the right place!
Alternate to Online Application Membership:
- Download a membership form here, complete it and fax it to 011-622 3424, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with proof of payment.
- Banking details – Account Holder: CANSA | Bank: ABSA | Branch Code: 632005 (Eastgate) | Account no: 405 216 8751 | Reference: Your Name, Surname and town.